Toyota Of Dallas in Dallas, Texas - BLACKMAIL

Until all insurance payments are received, YOUR CAR WILL NOT BE RETURNED....

PER TOYOTA, that is company policy.

The insurance personnel handling this claim on this car did call and speak direct. With additonal repiars found later - and why not from DAY 1 were not these 100% repairs found - a 2nd check was written and sent but did not arrive in time to pick up this car...the EXCUSE now is that the car is not ready - ANOTHER BIG LIE...

DO NOT GO THERE FOR REPAIRS!!

FIND ANOTHER PLACE THAT WON'T BLACKMAIL YOU AND KEEP YOU FROM GETTING YOUR CAR!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Toyota Of Dallas in Dallas, Texas - Three lies in thirty minutes!!

Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

On Friday May 26, 2017 I went to Toyota of Dallas and negotiated a deal to buy a new Tacoma Pickup truck. I worked with Shahid Kinnare "Sam" the salesman and he told me the truck was available for delivery that day.

In the price we negotiated, I was told there would be a $750 destination charge which was added to the final price. I determined shortly thereafter that Toyota includes this charge in the MSRP Invoice price so I was double charged. In addition, I found that the vehicle was in another city and would take 72 hours to retrieve. Later I spoke to the Sales Manager Steven Christian and reported these problems.

He stated that he could resolve the problem and asked me to meet him at the dealership. I arrived to find that they replaced the original Tacoma I had wanted with a less expensive version without telling me. After I gave Steven the correct MSRP for the original Tacoma, Sales Director Cody Freedom told me I had negotiated too cheap a price and they were losing money. I protested and called out their deception and was told they didn't want my business.

After calling around, I found that Toyota of Dallas has this reputation throughout the region.

Calls made to the Managing Partner Darren Dortch, General Sales Manager Dustin Egbers and the Customer Relations Manager Sarah Mann was not returned. Unfortunately, Toyota of Dallas uses deceptive trade practices which give Toyota products a bad name in the market place.

Product or Service Mentioned: Toyota Of Dallas Sales Manager.

Comments

I'm not quite clear.

Did you keep the lesser vehicle ?

You had the right to decline delivery which I hope you did.

Toyota Of Dallas - "Good Ole Boys Club"

Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Having reported Toyota of Dallas for deceptive and illegal practices, I never heard back form Gulf States. I even offered audio and video evidence of my allegations but was ignored.

Apparently, Toyota allows their dealer network to do business however they please without any sort of oversight, I would never buy a new Toyota again. Calls to the legal department were received and passed on but no visible action has taken place. Toyota has gone down hill over the last 25 years and continues to become just another large company looking out for the bottom-line.

My buying experience was a 0 out of 10 and Toyota could not care less. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I liked: Easy to reach.

I didn't like: Lack of action.

• Good Ole Boys Club

Comments

If you're a Twitter user, recommend sending a tweet to Toyota, requesting customer service after no local/regional responses.